Sunday, December 13, 2009

Oooh the first entry...

This blog will follow me on my journey from being a totally amateur housewife, to a totally organised and non-deperate housewife.... I will document my adventures learning how to cook (I currently fry and boil everything) and be super duper routined and eco-friendly, minimising my ecological footprint.




If you have any tips or recipes you could recommend, please feel free to email them to sausagemama@gmail.com or simply post them as a comment. An interactive facebook page has been created if you wish to discuss with others ideas...hope you enjoy :0)


2 comments:

  1. Hi SM, I'm so looking forward to taking this adventure with you. I have been wanting to improve myself in some way & I think this fits perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyyy. We can travel together on the journey to self improvement!

    ReplyDelete